- The calorie is a pre-SI metric unit of energy. It was first defined by Nicolas Clément in 1824 as a unit of heat, entering French and English dictionaries between 1841 and 1867. In most fields its use is archaic, having been replaced by the SI unit of energy, the joule.
- (of text) Able to be printed
- Worthy or capable of being printed
- Suitable or fit to be printed or published
- fit for publication because free of material that is morally or legally objectionable; “printable language”
- (Printability) The quality of papers to show reproduced printed images.
- A geographical map or plan, esp. one used for navigation by sea or air
- A weekly listing of the current best-selling pop records
- A sheet of information in the form of a table, graph, or diagram
- a visual display of information
- make a chart of; “chart the territory”
- a map designed to assist navigation by air or sea
Screen grab of my electronic chart, using Nobeltec software and C-Map cartography, both from Jeppesen.
You can find some important yogasanas in a single image file -Yoga Chart